Top 5 Things To Do While Attending a Convention in Austin:
- Local, All-Natural ingredients. All their burgers are amazing & a Turkey burger that’s the best we’ve ever had!
- 1400 South Congress
- Specialties like “Bacon Me Crazy” Bacon & Provolone Sandwich
- 209 W. 5th Street (between Lavaca & Colorado)
- View at dusk daily during the summer
- Physical address for the Congress Avenue Bridge is: 919 Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78701
- Largest urban bat colony in North America. With up to 1.5 million bats spiraling into the summer skies, Austin now has one of the most unusual and fascinating tourist attractions anywhere.
- visit www.batcon.org for up to date viewing times
4. Experience 6th Street Revelry at Maggie Mae’s Rooftop Deck
- View of the whole drag from the rooftop deck
- All Day Happy Hours during the week!
- 371 E 6th Street
5. Belt out a tune or 2 at Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar
- Great venue to visit with co-workers or friends alike!
- Trip Advisor Top Rated Night Out
- 421 E. 6th Street